- One of These Things is Not Like the Other (25 Pics)
- Amazing South African Street Performers
- 16 Twitter Jokes Everyone Should Read (9.22.14)
- Koala Couple Gets Into Heated Battle
- Things Are a Little Different in Russia (21 Pics)
- Funny Pic Dump (9.22.14)
- Apparently There’s a Satanic Coloring Book for Kids (7 Pics)
- Sunday Links! (9.21.14)
- Parody ‘Under the Sea’ Song Highlights Horrors of Deep Sea Life
- What is Wrong With You People? (18 Pics)
Tag Archives: Twitter
If you’re not on Twitter, you need to read these jokes. If you are on Twitter, you need to read these jokes AND FOLLOW these people…
I don't believe in Bigfoot; because he never believed in me. I'd scan the crowd at my ballet recitals, and always see that one empty seat.
— Don Nichols (@TheDairylandDon) February 12, 2014
This is now a weekly post. Let’s all go enjoy the best that Twitter has to offer…
Yes, how much for the baby jacuzzi? Ma'am, that's a crockpot.
— Dani Fernandez (@msdanifernandez) April 8, 2014
These tweets are top-choice and you’d be a fool not to take five minutes and enjoy them…
I found a spider in my shoes. He looks ridiculous, they're way too big for him.
— patrick (@tastefactory) January 24, 2014
The mildly NSFW Twitter account Fifty Sheds of Grey takes erotic setups and knocks them down with completely mundane punchlines…
All of these tweeters deserve way more followers. Go follow them all right now!
I wear a ski mask to bed so if there's a home invasion the intruder will think I'm part of the team.
— Quinn Sutherland (@ReelQuinn) May 28, 2013
All of these Twitter users have way fewer followers than they deserve. Do yourself a favor and follow them all right now!