- Ikea’s ‘The Shining’
- This is How You Prank Someone (18 Pics)
- Goats Are Majestic Creatures (15 GIFs)
- LED Halloween Costume 2.0: Minnie Mouse Edition
- 25 Messages That Got Lost in Translation
- What’s the Most Dad Thing Your Dad Has Ever Done?
- Funny Pic Dump (10.22.14)
- Compilation: Newscasters vs. Spiders
- 20 Next-Level Halloween Costumes
- 18 Puns That Are So Bad They’re Good
Tag Archives: Twitter
Embedded tweets aren’t working right now for some reason. Click the links to retweet/follow…
Hi, I'm Tony Hawk from skateboarding. But there's nothing 'skateboarding' about teen pregnancy, so pull out b4 u bail out *trips over board*
— Bogey Knight (@ehchino) August 15, 2013
If you’re not on Twitter, you need to read these jokes. If you are on Twitter, you need to read these jokes AND FOLLOW these people…
I don't believe in Bigfoot; because he never believed in me. I'd scan the crowd at my ballet recitals, and always see that one empty seat.
— Don Nichols (@TheDairylandDon) February 12, 2014
This is now a weekly post. Let’s all go enjoy the best that Twitter has to offer…
Yes, how much for the baby jacuzzi? Ma'am, that's a crockpot.
— Dani Fernandez (@msdanifernandez) April 8, 2014
These tweets are top-choice and you’d be a fool not to take five minutes and enjoy them…
I found a spider in my shoes. He looks ridiculous, they're way too big for him.
— patrick (@tastefactory) January 24, 2014
The mildly NSFW Twitter account Fifty Sheds of Grey takes erotic setups and knocks them down with completely mundane punchlines…