- Eating Contest: Tiny Hamster vs. Kobayashi
- Users Share Embarrassing Photos of Themselves on ‘The Blunder Years’ (18 Pics)
- 18 Puns That Are So Bad, They’re Good
- Swap ‘Engagement Ring’ for ‘Lunchbox’ and the Tradition Seems Silly
- There Are Idiots Among Us (20 Pics)
- Photographer Inserts Dog Into Real-World Doodles (8 Pics)
- Funny Pic Dump (9.16.14)
- Math Professor Critiques Horrendous Grammar in Student’s Email
- 20 Dangerous Times That Shots Were Fired
- 16 Twitter Jokes Everyone Should Read
Tag Archives: Twitter
This is now a weekly post. Let’s all go enjoy the best that Twitter has to offer…
Yes, how much for the baby jacuzzi? Ma'am, that's a crockpot.
— Dani Fernandez (@msdanifernandez) April 8, 2014
These tweets are top-choice and you’d be a fool not to take five minutes and enjoy them…
I found a spider in my shoes. He looks ridiculous, they're way too big for him.
— patrick (@tastefactory) January 24, 2014
The mildly NSFW Twitter account Fifty Sheds of Grey takes erotic setups and knocks them down with completely mundane punchlines…
All of these tweeters deserve way more followers. Go follow them all right now!
I wear a ski mask to bed so if there's a home invasion the intruder will think I'm part of the team.
— Quinn Sutherland (@ReelQuinn) May 28, 2013
All of these Twitter users have way fewer followers than they deserve. Do yourself a favor and follow them all right now!