- 18 Puns That Are So Bad, They’re Good
- 4-Year-Old Just Can’t Get Nursery Rhyme Right
- 21 Images That Will Make You Do a Double Take
- Marnie is the Goofiest Dog on the Internet (18 Pics)
- Funny Pic Dump (9.30.14)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Can’t Say ‘Penguins’
- You Don’t See That Every Day (18 Pics)
- 16 Twitter Jokes Everyone Should Read (9.29.14)
- Game of Thrones Theme: Western Style
- 20 Pictures That Prove Animals Are Complete Jerks
Tag Archives: Twitter
Hi, I'm Tony Hawk from skateboarding. But there's nothing 'skateboarding' about teen pregnancy, so pull out b4 u bail out *trips over board*
— Bogey Knight (@ehchino) August 15, 2013
If you’re not on Twitter, you need to read these jokes. If you are on Twitter, you need to read these jokes AND FOLLOW these people…
I don't believe in Bigfoot; because he never believed in me. I'd scan the crowd at my ballet recitals, and always see that one empty seat.
— Don Nichols (@TheDairylandDon) February 12, 2014
This is now a weekly post. Let’s all go enjoy the best that Twitter has to offer…
Yes, how much for the baby jacuzzi? Ma'am, that's a crockpot.
— Dani Fernandez (@msdanifernandez) April 8, 2014
These tweets are top-choice and you’d be a fool not to take five minutes and enjoy them…
I found a spider in my shoes. He looks ridiculous, they're way too big for him.
— patrick (@tastefactory) January 24, 2014
The mildly NSFW Twitter account Fifty Sheds of Grey takes erotic setups and knocks them down with completely mundane punchlines…
All of these tweeters deserve way more followers. Go follow them all right now!
I wear a ski mask to bed so if there's a home invasion the intruder will think I'm part of the team.
— Quinn Sutherland (@ReelQuinn) May 28, 2013