- Cute Goat Says, “What What”
- 20 Home Owners Who Are Definitely Winning at Halloween
- Tumblr Gets Deep (20 Pics)
- Ellen’s Last Minute Halloween Costumes for Kids
- 20 of the Biggest Idiots Ever Caught Posting to Facebook
- Turns Out Pet Rabbits Make the Best Phone Cases (10 Pics)
- Funny Pic Dump (10.30.14)
- Extremely Rude Animal Facts
- You’re Doing it Wrong (19 Pics)
- 15 People and Animals Who Got Scared Out of Their Minds
Tag Archives: Twitter
Embedded tweets aren’t working right now for some reason. Click the links to retweet/follow…
Hi, I'm Tony Hawk from skateboarding. But there's nothing 'skateboarding' about teen pregnancy, so pull out b4 u bail out *trips over board*
— Bogey Knight (@ehchino) August 15, 2013
If you’re not on Twitter, you need to read these jokes. If you are on Twitter, you need to read these jokes AND FOLLOW these people…
I don't believe in Bigfoot; because he never believed in me. I'd scan the crowd at my ballet recitals, and always see that one empty seat.
— Don Nichols (@TheDairylandDon) February 12, 2014
This is now a weekly post. Let’s all go enjoy the best that Twitter has to offer…
Yes, how much for the baby jacuzzi? Ma'am, that's a crockpot.
— Dani Fernandez (@msdanifernandez) April 8, 2014
These tweets are top-choice and you’d be a fool not to take five minutes and enjoy them…
I found a spider in my shoes. He looks ridiculous, they're way too big for him.
— patrick (@tastefactory) January 24, 2014
The mildly NSFW Twitter account Fifty Sheds of Grey takes erotic setups and knocks them down with completely mundane punchlines…