- This Singaporean Music Video is Deliciously Terrible
- Photographer Makes Son With Down Syndrome Fly in This Great Photoseries (15 Pics)
- 18 People Who Really Need to Work on Their Flirting
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy Teaches Elmo About Vaccinations
- Thank You, Captain Obvious (21 Pics)
- 10 Cute Animals That Have a Serious Hoarding Problem
- Funny Pic Dump (4.17.15)
- What If Your Friend Was an Animated GIF?
- I Added This Fake Product Line to a Store by My House (7 Pics)
- Tumblr Gets Deep (21 Pics)
Tag Archives: tweets
Tommy Lee Jones always looks like his son just told him he wants to ride unicycles professionally.
— Mike Primavera (@primawesome) January 12, 2015
If you think your cat would never leave you, think again…
*me petting my cat* CAT: This is the happiest I will ever be *a door opens* CAT: Now is my chance to flee this prison and never return
— Sad Tree (@sad_tree) February 24, 2015
Here are some of the best jokes from Twitter that I could find this week…
Orion's belt is a waist of space
— a. spaceman (@adamrensch) February 21, 2015
If you’re on Twitter, go follow all of these funny people…
Go to a store that sells camouflage clothing, go to the fitting room & put on the camouflage clothing. Leave undetected. The perfect crime.
— Kyle Lippert (@Kyle_Lippert) February 8, 2015
These jokes are even better than the ones printed Laffy Taffy wrappers…
[picks up a second bottle on the beach and finds a message inside] "Whoops sorry, forgot the attachment the first time."
— Bryan Donaldson (@TheNardvark) January 12, 2015