- 14 Pictures of Cats Wearing Kimonos
- The Cute Adventures of ‘Little Bunny, Big World’
- 19 Tumblr Comments That Made the Photo Even Better
- 20 Brutally Honest Wine Labels
- Funny Pic Dump (6.30.15)
- Grandmas Attempt to Define Modern Slang Words
- No DNA Test Needed (24 Pics)
- 15 Twitter Jokes Everyone Should Read
- Tiny Hamster’s Tiny BBQ
- 18 Next-Level Problem Solvers
Tag Archives: tweets
From the farthest corners of the Twitterverse, here are your champions:
Hey nice try, people named Tristan. Or I should say Stan Stan Stan.
— Growly Grego (@GrowlyGrego) December 3, 2013
Here are some of the funniest people on Twitter doing what they do best. Tweeting.
Next time you order coffee at Starbucks tell them your name is Bueller and then leave the store.
— dak (@daplusk) June 2, 2012
Is there any better way to start your week, than reading a perfectly crafted tweet?
What's your favorite thing about websites? I like getting mad
— Musky Lozenge™ (@LostCatDog) April 27, 2015
Don’t go another second of your life without reading these exemplary tweets.
Dads are like boomerangs, I hope.
— Brandon (@UNTRESOR) August 17, 2012
The following tweets provide 100% of the body’s weekly required laughter:
We built this city on rock n roll. The streets have no names. The midnight train goes anywhere. Stairways climb to heaven. Tbh its a gd mess
— ibid (@ibid78) June 19, 2014