- How The Avengers Age of Ultron Trailer Should Have Ended
- I Don’t Normally Condone Vandalism, But… (22 Pics)
- 26 Classic Moments From The Simpsons ‘Treehouse of Horror’ Specials
- Adorable Kitten vs. Spider
- 21 Animals Wearing Masks for Halloween
- Pop Culture Characters When They Were Kids (8 Pics)
- Funny Pic Dump (10.31.14)
- Cute Goat Says, “What What”
- 20 Home Owners Who Are Definitely Winning at Halloween
- Tumblr Gets Deep (20 Pics)
Tag Archives: religion
Are you wondering why all your Jewish friends got to play hooky from work and school yesterday and today? Well, the answer is Rosh Hashanah…a magical Jewish holiday that you probably know nothing about.
So hey, why don’t we fix all that un-knowledge and learn all about the basics of Rosh Hashanah together!? And I’m not talking the boring way either…let’s do this the PJs way!
I don’t know the exact details of this video, but it appears to be an educational children’s video created by some Jehovah’s Witnesses. Whatever the background, one thing is for sure: when the apocalypse comes, Jesus is gonna BRING THE HURT!
found via Buzzfeed
When you get to heaven, God’s got a pretty cool welcome basket waiting for you. Check out the swag:
So, yesterday’s Map of Hell got me thinking about who’s gonna be down there washing all those cats. And since anyone who doesn’t believe in hell is supposedly going there, here’s a list of famous Godless atheists for your edutainment.
Have you ever heard the question, “Where is your God, now?” Well, there’s a new blog out there that can help you find the answer. We Found God is all about keeping you updated on where God is and what he’s doing. As one might expect, he lives a pretty diverse lifestyle.
Well guys, it’s been fun, but the rapture is scheduled for tomorrow. We’ve had a good run, but it’s time to strap on our looting shoes and get ready for some epic rioting once all the chosen ones ascend into heaven. Before the big event goes down, let’s take a look a a few of the funniest pictures related to the rapture.