- This Singaporean Music Video is Deliciously Terrible
- Photographer Makes Son With Down Syndrome Fly in This Great Photoseries (15 Pics)
- 18 People Who Really Need to Work on Their Flirting
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy Teaches Elmo About Vaccinations
- Thank You, Captain Obvious (21 Pics)
- 10 Cute Animals That Have a Serious Hoarding Problem
- Funny Pic Dump (4.17.15)
- What If Your Friend Was an Animated GIF?
- I Added This Fake Product Line to a Store by My House (7 Pics)
- Tumblr Gets Deep (21 Pics)
Tag Archives: periodic table
My mom always wanted me to be a scientist…
You may also like:
Why? Because it’s the Internet, that’s why.
If you were an 80s or 90s kid, then you proudly remembers such Nick hits as You Can’t Do That on Television, Salute Your Shorts and Legends of the Hidden Temple. If those classics were ahead of your time, then you’re all about Drake and Josh, Dora the Explorer and Spongebob Squarepants. Regardless of age, the building blocks of Nickelodeon are proudly displayed below (click image to embiggen).
If you liked this, then you may also like:
Scientists have long referred to meat as “the building blocks of delicious meals.” In an effort to catalog the world’s most popular (and unpopular) types of meat into an informative and easy-to-reference tabular form, I give you the Periodic Table of Meat (click image to enlarge):
If you liked this, then other humor blog posts you may like include: