- Family Struggles to Get Sofa Into Tiny Car
- Thank You, Captain Obvious (24 Pics)
- 19 Puns That Are So Bad, They’re Good
- Little Boy is Not Happy About Dad Stealing His Ear and Nose
- 21 Perfect Cat Reactions to Going Outside for the First Time
- Beautiful Lip Art From Laura Jenkinson
- Facebook is Marking ‘The Onion’ Articles as Satirical Because Too Many People Think They’re Real
- Funny Pic Dump (8.19.14)
- Is This the Worst Local TV Commercial of All Time?
- The Longer You Look, The Funnier it Gets (18 Pics)
Tag Archives: periodic table
My mom always wanted me to be a scientist…
You may also like:
Why? Because it’s the Internet, that’s why.
If you were an 80s or 90s kid, then you proudly remembers such Nick hits as You Can’t Do That on Television, Salute Your Shorts and Legends of the Hidden Temple. If those classics were ahead of your time, then you’re all about Drake and Josh, Dora the Explorer and Spongebob Squarepants. Regardless of age, the building blocks of Nickelodeon are proudly displayed below (click image to embiggen).
If you liked this, then you may also like:
Scientists have long referred to meat as “the building blocks of delicious meals.” In an effort to catalog the world’s most popular (and unpopular) types of meat into an informative and easy-to-reference tabular form, I give you the Periodic Table of Meat (click image to enlarge):
If you liked this, then other humor blog posts you may like include: