- Family Struggles to Get Sofa Into Tiny Car
- Thank You, Captain Obvious (24 Pics)
- 19 Puns That Are So Bad, They’re Good
- Little Boy is Not Happy About Dad Stealing His Ear and Nose
- 21 Perfect Cat Reactions to Going Outside for the First Time
- Beautiful Lip Art From Laura Jenkinson
- Facebook is Marking ‘The Onion’ Articles as Satirical Because Too Many People Think They’re Real
- Funny Pic Dump (8.19.14)
- Is This the Worst Local TV Commercial of All Time?
- The Longer You Look, The Funnier it Gets (18 Pics)
Tag Archives: death
Like Billy Joel says, “Only the good die young.” If you’d like to be one of these people, then there are plenty of things you can do to decrease your lifespan. Below are ten things that have been found to reduce life expectancy.
This poor Twitter user certainly seems to have some bad luck. Keep reading to see a bunch of “last tweets” from the guy who is perpetually moments from death. BTW, if there’s enough interest, I might keep this going. So follow @AboutToDie_Guy if you want to see more.
Death isn’t typically a a topic primed for humor, but as these tombstones prove, that isn’t always the case:
If you liked this, then you may also like:
Today is a day that we all take time to remember the fallen heroes of yesteryear. While most of the focus is rightly put on the brave soldiers that fought for our country, there is also an unsung group of heroes that many neglect to stop and remember. Of course, I am talking about robots. To help you all remember the cherished robots, androids and cyborgs in your life, here are six gravestones of famous robots:
If you liked this, then other humor blog posts you may like include: