20 Books That You Won’t Believe Are Real

How did these books ever get published?

Previously: Book Titles With One Letter Missing (20 Pics)

This entry was posted in Lists and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to 20 Books That You Won’t Believe Are Real

1. Jazz says:

Actually the first one, The Right to Arm Bears, is a fantastic book, along with most of Mr. Dickson’s books.

2. Cyndie says:

Kat Kong was one of my favorite picture books as a kid! The protagonists are mice. There was another one, too – Dogzilla, I think.

• calilac says:

I loved the Katkong and Dogzilla books as a kid (20 or so years ago)! Still do, come to think of it, they remind me very much of the internet.

3. dagny t says:

As an avowed atheist, I’m fond of ‘Inviting God to Your Wedding’. (http://www.amazon.com/Inviting-God-Your-Wedding-Marriage-ebook/dp/B0035JEPFY/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1393368278&sr=1-1&keywords=inviting+god+to+your+wedding)

Back when it came out, I wrote a review that mused on ‘what if He turns you down?’. ‘Is God a vegetarian?’ ‘Should the wedding be formal if He attends?’ & ‘Which side of the church would you seat him on?’. Yes, all very important questions to the notion of His attendance at your nuptials!

4. Nonegious says:

I owned Kat Kong as a child. +1 for awesome upbringing.

5. rem says:

I’ve read the Jewish-Japanese Sex &Cook book and how to raise wolves. his short story book _My Brother was an only Child_ was IMO better.

6. mikey t says:

how to avoid everything is NOT a book. so i don’t believe it’s real. 19! get it right or pay the price!

7. Cyndie says:

(I tried to post this before and it doesn’t seem to have worked, sorry if this is a double post)

Kat Kong was one of my favorite picture books as a kid! The protagonists are mice. There was another one, too. Dogzilla, I think.

8. Bib says:

I think I read Kat Kong or read something made by they guy and it was awesome.

And where is Hamlet 2: Ophelia’s Revenge?

9. Meredith says:

It seems a bit silly to include children’s picture books. There are ones with way weirder titles and covers than Kat Kong (which is a GREAT book, and has a sister tome – Dogzilla).

10. Zam says:

Book 4 showcases a common turn of phrase used in the horse world among equestrians. Obviously not literal bombproofing, but teaching a horse (a 1,000+ lb prey animal) not to take off running helter-skelter at strange sights and sounds. I guess it reads funny if you’re not “in the biz” but it is a very common training goal, and not so strange of a book title.

• Bridge says:

glad im not the only one whose in the horse biz… I saw it and was like, ummm really? then I remembered 90% of the time, non-horse friends have no clue what the hell im talking about. lol

11. Jessica says:

The best part about the breastfeeding one is that the author’s last name is Hickey.