21 of the Funniest Things That Have Ever Happened at School

Previously: 20 Teachers Caught Being Awesome

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to 21 of the Funniest Things That Have Ever Happened at School

1. Lindsay Resnick says:

I think my favorite part of this whole thing is that Will Ferrell is Tiger Woods and Jennifer Lopez’s son.

2. Cecil says:

I can’t appreciate this article just because of how much it bothers me that you called that a “gladiator battle”.

3. Alie says:

That sign that days “Achoo!” was at the elementary school right next to my former middle school…

4. Jackie says:

I don’t think that poor cat was safe in that bookbag. Then again, I’m not a vet, but I don’t know how it could breathe in there.

5. Bill says:

With it’s lungs.

6. Sam says:

I’m not sure briefcase wanker should be looked up to.

7. Brynlee says:

A kid in my AP physics class brought a waffle iron and mix in one day. In the middle of class he plugged it in at a lab bench and started passing out waffles. The teacher wasn’t really sure how to handle it, so he simply accepted his waffle and continued the lesson.

8. Austyn says:

The picture of the family tree in Spanish is totally legit. I was in that class the day it was presented. That’s so cool. I feel slightly famous now.

9. xking says:

cant see anything funny here. apart from some twat put some pics. thinking they are funny. it shows so many idiots are round. rubbish. waste of space

10. then why did u take the time to comment ya dingus @xking

11. Sophia says:

That picture of the kids dressed up as trophies was my school it was for battle if the classes I can’t believe it got on the web lol