21 Heart-Warming Random Acts of Kindness

Not everyone is a cold and heartless bastard. Below are 21 random acts of kindness that are sure to make you feel a little bit better about being a part of the human race…

20 More Heart-Warming Random Acts of Kindness–>

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to 21 Heart-Warming Random Acts of Kindness

1. Willy Wonka says:

awesome!! my heart is warmed..

2. Kit says:

These were all fantastic, but the one of that man reading to the other man who couldn’t was hands-down my favorite. Beyond heartwarming.

3. Panda Rosa says:

All of these so inspiring. Thoughts:
    The Chalkboard Car is a bit curious, can you really do that? Makes going thru the carwash rather interesting.
    The Pavilions Grocery one, now there’s something for the CakeWrecks site, in the good way of course.

4. Lisa says:

I love that the mail lady’s name is Jolene.

5. Lauren says:

The kid who makes sandwiches for other classmates who can’t afford lunch – so much love.

6. Zirconia Wolf says:

Definitely helps give one a little bit of hope for our species!

(That chalkboard car gets cooler & cooler the more I think about it!)

7. Brigid says:

The one with the chalkboard car is my friend’s car! he has it on campus now, but during the summer it resides in the NYC area

8. Absolutely loved these :)

9. Marie says:

Another reason I love this blog so much. There’s so much negativity and selfishness in the world and it’s so great to come here and be reminded there’s more to humanity than the hateful idiots we see all too often.

10. Symbi Jayson says:

I love to look these up when I’m sad or feeling upset. They make me cry of happiness. Makes my day for free, and makes someone elses’ as well.

I can’t get the one about leaving candy for the mail lady out of my mind… she deserved that. They get no recognition for their work.

11. these are nice but... says:

“Meter maids” aren’t evil, they’re just doing their jobs. Blame city governments that jack up parking prices because they continually misuse their funding.