20 Images That Prove Kids Are Weird

I think it’s safe to say that kids have a unique outlook on life. Below are a few examples of the weirdest kids on the planet…

This entry was posted in Lists, Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to 20 Images That Prove Kids Are Weird

1. Adam McCormick says:

Yeah, the pool picture is definitely an adult

2. Ken says:

I think this is a picture of Ken Barton’s and Jennifer Finlaysons’s son does any one know the source of this pic

3. moonstuck says:

This is why I love kids, they’re hilarious

4. Eureka says:

When my much younger brother was 7 or 8 he decided to poop in a cup. I have no idea why, and he would never talk about it. I found it on the bathroom counter and promptly told my parents, and was chastised for laughing hysterically at the situation. I was 19 or 20 at the time. He’s 19 now, and still refuses to talk about the poop in the cup incident. :)

5. Beast says:

The last one actually makes total sense if you are around kids/school supplies enough. Most boxes of markers do not come with a Caucasian skin-colored crayon.

• DNozzle says:

” Most boxes of markers do not come with a Caucasian skin-colored crayon.”
      Or any crayons, for that matter.

• Lianne says:

I remember my crayons always having a white skin coloured crayon when I was a kid. I remember wondering why was it called “skin” or “flesh” or whatever it was when not everyone’s skin is that colour. Also there was definitely peach in there.

• Anne says:

Look at the bottom left tile in the picture. Is that not coloured peach? She clearly had the resources and opted to go a different direction.

• C-bot says:

Obviously, the artiste colored in that tile first and did not want the skin tone of the leg to blend to it awkwardly. Cube growths were never cool, even in 1996. African-American female basketball players however, were rad. Well played mistake…I mean, happy accident.

6. Susan says:

My favorite is the kid in the fish tank–YUK!

7. tlm says:

as seen on reddit

she’s canadian, of course she wanted to be satan.

9. Amey says: