Why Having Kids Sucks (18 Pics)

Don’t let anyone tell you raising kids is easy, because it’s not…

This entry was posted in Lists, Pic Dumps and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Why Having Kids Sucks (18 Pics)

1. WDYTIA says:

Oldest of seven right here… and I still want kids in eight years.

• Bill wry the commentator guy says:

Youngest of seven here. No kids…ever. As the “free” baby-sitter for all my older siblings, I’ve raised enough kids to not want one.

2. Gion says:

Cute kids. When I was a kid, I decorated our bathtub with nail polish. Pink.

I once decorated my baby brother with red nail polish. I was giving him “tattoos.”

• SamIAm says:

I colored eight peoples’ faces with nail polish including myself, my siblings, and my siblings’ friends. I also stole stuff from the neighbors, used the bushes as my personal outhouse, and nearly ran over my dad with the car. All this between the ages of five and eleven!

3. smythe says:

when i was a kid i got drunk on a bottle of my dad’s aftershave then puked all over the kitchen

4. Panda Rosa says:

In 10-20 years these kids are going to hate the parents who posted this stuff.

5. cogirl says:

These pictures make me want to to make an appointment for Essure! Not worth it!

all of these were taken directly from the chive.

7. Mary says:

I’m guilty of doing that with the garden hose.

8. BigDave says:

60 years on my Mum still reminds me of the time I destroyed an heirloom baby blanket by pouring food dye all over it and my baby sister. Baby sister, now 62, claims to have suffered Post Traumatic Stress.

9. Angel says:

Only child!! HELL YEAH!!!

10. May says:

My sister once thought it’d be a good idea for us to colour ourselves in with felt tip pens.

11. Stan Millar says:

All this stuff happens if you don’t raise your kids properly.
    If you raise then right, you don’t have to spank/ ground/ or yell at them.
    Give them you time, attention, love, and show them fairness & respect.
    ALWAYS, follow though with your threats or don’t make them.
    If you raise them properly, your kids will be the best thing you ever did.

Are you for real?
      That daddy got spat up on because he was raining his baby the wrong way? NO, babies just spit up sometimes.
      That kid had an accident and broke the tv because his parents are raising him the wrong way? NO, kids are clumsy.
      Saying baloney like “every stressful part of parenting can be avoided is you’re a perfect parent LIKE ME, ME, ME, MEEEEEE!” is a symptom of pride. Get over yourself.

wow you dont have kids do you.
      with 3 boys under 5 and twins boys on the way i can tell you that no matter how perfect a parent you are that stuff is going to happen no matter what! giving them attention, love and no punishments is not going to stop them from climbing in the fridge, breaking something or experimenting with some sort of colouring device, they are children and that is how they learn…..and that how how we learn (ie its time to get the child safety locks for the fridge)

12. Drew says:

These are hilarious! And of course having kids sucks SOMEtimes, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not awesome most of the time.