Dog Owners Will Understand (20 Pics)

If you own a dog, then you can definitely relate to these photos…

off the leash

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Dog Owners Will Understand (20 Pics)

1. Rebecca says:

Yep, I get some of them, especially the whole going out and back in thing :/ That and wanting to play, but never giving up the toy…

2. bie. says:

aaaw they’re all adorable

3. Susan says:

My son has five large dogs, Bella, Teddy, Diva, Bogie, and Luxor. they love to go in the muddy water after it rains. Also, Bella is obsessed with throwing her toy; but she growls when you try to take it and you have to tell her to put it down. but she grabs it as soon as you reach for it. Schizophrenic about that toy. Bella is an EPI dog but has more energy than the other four put together. She happily devours her pig pancreas every day. they are all lovely.

4. Paige says:

These are just too cute.

5. sherry says:

I have a Whole lotta of unconditional Love when I go home. I have A world of humor from a goldenretriever (Laziarus) the 2nd. , an over weight miniture pinture named scappy., a pappllion/chuhuahua mix.( her name is zoey),a pekingnease named walter. a miniture chahuahua named aveviel and another miniture chuahua named BooJOE.
    will post some pictures soon.

6. Danny says:

Holy cow! That’s my dog! The Dude! I just STUMBLED onto this page!

7. Rachael says:

Haha get these all the time! But i’ve never had a problem with dogs wanting to go in and out and back in and back out. I thought that was more of a cat thing?

8. larry says:

some make you angry till you see them trying to brown nose their way out of trouble,but then theres those nights that you wakeup to the smell of something evil burning till you realize he just let one out

9. Sabrina says:

Really enjoyed this pictures! thanks for sharing…remind just how much I love my lab retrieve Sugar; she’s best…I can really relate to the stuffed animal elephant, that’s my pup, now there just rags and she loves being outside grabbing sticks and getting in the mud too…the best was we get her a bed and she chews it up; ends up on the floor…its a trip.

10. Nell says:

Our dog Sally keeps us younger going in and out doors all day..else at our age we would sit in our reclinders all day…shes old but she is our baby.

11. Carol says:

Loved that. So true!

I love every thing you send regarding animals. Thank you.

13. Cindy says:

I have a chihuahuua who got sprayed be a skunk last week. I have tried everything to get the smell out but to no avail.He is still sleeping on the bed with me. When I see pictures of what other dog owners go through I know I’m not a crazy dog lady.

• Jennifer says:

To get skunk out do the following:
      1 pint hydrogen peroxide – 3%
      1/4 cup baking soda
      1 tablespoon ivory liquid soap

mix together in a plastic or glass container
      put stinky in tub and douse her for at least
      10 mins. Gently rinse and shampoo with a very
      gentle shampoo. DO NOT GET THIS SOLUTION IN
      YOU PUPS EYES. I usually take a wash cloth and dab on
      my dogs snout, forehead, ears, chest, etc.
      This really works.

14. Tovah says:

These were so true that I had to call my husband over to see these.

Yes, my dog goes outside only to come back in. When we installed a doggy door, in order to teach her how to come back in, we rewarded her with a treat. Now everytime she comes inside, she expects a treat. Sometimes, she will just go out and come right back in for her “good girl”.

They’re pretty smart, those dogs. lol.

15. Dee says:

Great photos! Loved everyone of them. Have been there and done that in one way or the other with any of my doglets. They are so much fun. Not a day goes by without something goofy going on with one of them. Sadie, Bella, and Lady Bug (a standard poodle, a maltese, and a corgie) keep us chuckling. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

16. veronica says:

first time i saw this i busted out laughing.

17. Cheryl says:

I have a 55 lb Husky afraid of bridges, basement steps, and doors that are not open. Atticus would only get in the car from one back door, and only from the rear of the car. He will not go into Petsmart for some reason, probably the floors. To get him into the vet they have to move the rugs so he never has to touch the floor. I’ve had him since the moment he was born, and his fearless sister, so it’s not because of any early experiences.
    He is 4 1/2 and finally starting to overcome his fears. My husband believes he is “simple” because he was in the birth canal for 36 hours…..I choose to call him “special”

18. Diane says:

I love them all, they are the greatest pleasure on earth our dogs. They cant do any harm, for they are really harmless by nature. Cute by fabric of being, hearts pure as gold, they just want to be next to us. I love all dogs, I have a Maltese/shiatsu they sleep with me as well.

19. Troy says:

Bailey’s not really at the farm, is he.

20. sharon says:

Fabulous love it :-)

21. DAVIDNELSON says:

I HAVE TWO MONSTERS ONE IS A JACK RUSSEL RESQUE DOG FOUND AT WALLMART IN SEWARD NE. ONLT HAS ONE EYE AND VERY SKIDISH ABUSED BEFORE IGOT HIM NAMED ANDY THE OTHER ONE IS A TOY POODLE ALSO ABUSED CAGED ALL THE TIME HAD TO POTTY IN A SMALL CAGE WAS TOLD DOG HAD SEIZURES GIVING PHENOBARBATOL LIVES WITH HERE NOW YARD RUN OF HOUSE CAN BARK VOLIA NO MORE SEIZURES HOW ABOUT THAT LOVE!

22. Simba Leijon says:

I have a border collie and my brother has a beagle mix.

Border Collie: 4, 6, 7, 12, 14, 18, 19
    Beagle: 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 18

My Collie is the love of my life, rescued, formerly abused and in a foster at just seven months. I adore her, and she saved my life.
    My brother’s dog, er, is still going through the “puppy phase”.

23. Eve says:

lush !!!!!!!!!!! best friends in the world , my dogs are my world love them to bits