Facebook is Full of Dumb (21 Pics)

More Dumb People on Facebook–>

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Facebook is Full of Dumb (21 Pics)

1. Drew says:

The 12th one by “Samantha” — she’s talking about ‘push-to-talk’ apps like Voxer, but she doesn’t know it. …just saying :o

• Kitty says:

You do realize the sole purpose, and for a while the only thing a telephone was used for, was to have a conversation with the person by talking. Out loud. INTO THE PHONE!!

2. Cyrus says:

Oh, honey, May the Fourth (4th of May). Seriously.

3. Jim says:

How the hell did we make it to the top of the food chain..Even better, how did we survive the ice age?

I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. Welp, back to Tumblr!

5. wowt says:

Half of them is humor, not stupidity.

• Kit says:

You mean:
      “Half of them **are** humor, not stupidity.”

• wowt says:

thank you our lord and saviour kit thirty years from now the world would know you as the hero who corrected my grammar there would be a monument about you, about how you corrected my incorrect use of past tense, a museum for your greatness and how mercilessly you rectified what i wrote, kids would call you their hero, adults would cry would awe about your greatness you would become our very best saviour
        truly thank you kit

6. Ka Leigh says:

Guys, the chick making the Vulcan sign isn’t dumb, that part of the May the Fourth Be with You, people do it to piss off nerd groups. It’s a joke in itself. Everyone does it. I get why everyone else on FB is dumb, but don’t criticize people if you don’t know. Also, I happen to be a huge Star Wars AND Star Trek fan. Why do people have to be so cynical? If National Star Wars day is on May 4th, then you can say “May the Fourth” instead of “May the Force” It’s a joke. What the actual fuck guys?

7. Palindromee says:

*twitch*

why

WHYY

8. Sarah says:

that isn’t even the first line of The Great Gatsby. “In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.” <- that's the first line.

• whatevs says:

I don’t think they were trying to prove what the first line was BUT that they were criticizing someone as if they had read the book themselves.

9. WDYTIA says:

First pic- Brown.

10. DeadBrainCells says:

Just looking at these kills my brain cells