26 Places Shiba Inus Don’t Belong

The Shiba Inu is one of my favorite dog breeds, but I don’t care how adorable you are…you can’t just go and hang out wherever you want! You’re dogs and you don’t belong in these places!!

Under this stack of stuffed animals:

On the counter:

Sleeping in your bed:

Lounging in this snow embankment:

Locked up in the slammer:

Hovering in mid-air:

I SAID NO HOVERING!

Logged into your video game account:

In these booties:

Away from his best friend:

Blocking this driveway:

Wrapped in this blanket:

Or this blanket:

Nose-deep in this food carton:

Upside down:

Balanced on these feet:

In this box:

Ordering food at this restaurant:

Under these flowers:

On top of her friend:

In this stock photograph:

Dressed up in your business suit:

Under this paper hat:

The Mushroom Kingdom:

On this biker’s back:

Jumping on this trampoline:

Previously:

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to 26 Places Shiba Inus Don’t Belong

1. Shirley Francis says:

This is probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen posted on FB……Of course being the owner of 13 Shiba Inus including 9 AKC Champions, makes me a little prejudiced !!!!!!

2. That’s me and my pup Space in the restaurant shot!

3. Cameron says:

Even as a lab guy – one of the cutest dogs – I am blown away by how cute those dogs are. I must have one.

4. Ann Elinski says:

Love it! My Shiba sneaks into our dining room chairs. He thinks as a person he deserves a good meal after our run.

5. Pangku says:

These photos are too cute! My shiba is very vocal.

6. ornulf sodomizer says:

Love it.

7. Erik Husoe says:

I love this and I love my shiba!

8. This is really wonderful. Made me laugh at many of them and every one of them were good looking shibas! love love the breed.

9. Amy Morris says:

I loved, loved, loved this. Watched it with my daughter and just had to laugh. We rescued our Shiba about six years ago from a Texas animal shelter. We had never heard of a Shiba Inu before we walked into that shelter but we left totally in love with him and his breed. He and our rescued Golden Retriever are the best of pals. He keeps his twelve year old best friend, young at heart. We couldn’t have asked for a more intelligent and loyal dog. Hands down, this is my favorite breed.

I am a INU lover but be cautious and educate yourselves before getting one. They can be very difficult. Not saying it to be negative…just don’t want to see any more in shelters. My female was a dream come true….my male not so much. I love him more than life itself BUT he’s been A LOT of work to the point of people asking me why I would keep a dog like him. Well duh…because I love him. :) Patience is a virtue when it comes to Inus!