It’s Called Fashion, Look It Up (24 Pics)

You guys, it’s 2013. If you’re not dressing like this, then your style is totally out-dated and tacky. Get with the program and take some Spring fashion tips from the following pics…

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to It’s Called Fashion, Look It Up (24 Pics)

1. Gkurt says:

These are like the Jackson Pollock’s of the fashion world – stupid, ugly and vile. Utter travesty! And like pollock’s paintings i suggest these be burned urgently before it inspires an equally untalented designer to create the same abominations. hahaha

• PinkPanda says:

jackson pollocks was awesome, these… whatever they are and you, are not. Moron.

Awesome? Says who? the art snobs who cant even paint? lol. Anyways its a matter of taste, some are unrefined like you perhaps. I know of a monkey who paints like pollock and he wants to hear your praises.

• Bobbie says:

Lmao superb trolling my friend :D
          Wait.. you weren’t trolling? You actually used the art is subjective argument to back up your opinion that an artist objectively sucks?
          Wow, that’s..
          I’m gonna go now..

You’re an idiot.

2. Lady says:

Some of these are actually quite artistic and beautiful, while others made me want to smash my head into the nearest wall. Also, to whoever insulted Jackson Pollock, do even know how he worked, what his process was, how he thought? I would liken these monstrosities less to abstract painting – which can be an utterly breathtaking style – and more to the ridiculous crap that passes off as “modern art”. You know, toasters on a plain white pedestal with two feet of explanation as to the “deep metaphors for the human condition”.

3. Raven says:

A guy with a bra on his head….. Yeah That Fashion?

It’s called wearable art.

5. Not jaded says:

These aren’t supposed to be “fashion” in the traditional sense. They are supposed to be outlets for the designer to stretch the boundaries of materials and imagination. It’s not like they’re going to sell these at Macy’s. Come on people, it’s fun. It’s comedy. It’s 3-dimensional art. I’m not saying they’re all great, some fall flat, but some are totally impressive and surreal and wonderful. Why all the snark? Some things are just meant to be joyful, for joy’s sake. Easy does it, people.

• T says:

THIS! What I try to explain to people all the time!

• Marc says:

I always compare fashion shows (especially art-fashion) to concept cars. Everyone understands that Toyota isn’t going to mass produce the shape-shifting, dome-topped, six wheeled sports car seen at the auto show but elements, concepts or technologies showcased in that concept car my appear in next year’s Camry.
      So of course the Buckminster Fuller fabric head-cage or the lobster shirt are’t going to be available in stores but that fabric pattern or something like those shorts will be.

I’m pretty sure I fought one of these in persona