A Modern Teenager Interprets Classic Art (18 Pics)

Call it a hunch, but this modern teen’s interpretations of classic art probably have nothing to do with the original intent of the artists…

This entry was posted in Original Content and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to A Modern Teenager Interprets Classic Art (18 Pics)

1. Pete says:

Clearly not written by a real teen, as everything is spelled and punctuated correctly. :)

• Jeff says:

Eh, that doesn’t necessarily mean much. I know plenty of teenagers with impeccable spelling and grammar, and plenty of middle-aged people who can’t spell for shit.

• Jacob says:

Someone is clearly a pretentious ass hole who doesn’t realize that most teenagers are actually intelligent. However, since I am a teen, I can call you a bitch. LOL bitch.

• edgar says:

Nah, you’re exaggerating. Most people are idiots. As such, most teenagers are idiots but that’s not because of how old they are, it’s just that as part of the general population, the odds are against them being intelligent.

• Annie says:

Actually any teen who is saying things like that more than likely would be using incorrect grammar etc.
        and anyone who uses the word “pretentious” to describe someone else needs to at least TRY to realise they suck as humans and/or are more pretentious themselves.

• Roserje says:

How dare you insinuate that I lack sufficient grammatical prowess to construct a proper English sentence! I am deeply offend that you would so thoroughly cast aspersions upon my linguistic exactitude. I may be all of eighteen years, but I am fully capable of carrying my weight in a rational discourse.

So suck it, asshat.

2. DRAGON SLAYER says:

SOME OF MY FAVORITE ART HAS BEEN DESECRATED. BUT, I WILL MOVE FORWARD.

3. Eliza says:

lol idk, the font they used is similar to the font you use when YOU make comics…looks like ur humor to me js

4. Sophie says:

Has anyone actually said ”rad” or ”totally lame” since the 1990s?

5. Emily says:

Cat one was awesome, just saying.

6. Anon says:

ew everyone stop fighting about grammar, it’s friggin annoying. talk about THE POST ITSELF