Girl Accidentally Emails Picture of Nic Cage Instead of Resume

Unless the job involves stealing the Declaration of Independence, I don’t think she’s getting a call back…

buenastardis

This entry was posted in Images and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Girl Accidentally Emails Picture of Nic Cage Instead of Resume

1. art says:

Considering there’s no please or thank-you in the entire letter, I don’t think she stands a chance.

2. Allan says:

Considering it is a Canada Job Bank, and please and thank-you are like syntactical sugar in Canadian dialect, lacking those words may well be more significant than the scary-eyed Cage photo! :)

3. John says:

I actually did this once with a picture of bare butt cheeks pasted into a Word doc. I had placed it there to prank the person proofing the cover letter and forgot to change the file name.

4. KC says:

I would at least give her an interview based on that alone.

5. Alyssa says:

Wouldn’t a resume be a .doc or similarly worded document file? Sounds fishy to me.

• Davor says:

Not sure if this was done through a Windows machine, but unless you change the option, files that are known in more recent versions of Windows usually show a file without the extension attached. She said that the file was a zip file and both were titled with random #s. So without seeing the extension it could be easy to mistake the files.

Still might be fake, but it’s plausible. Also, either way, funny.