Best of the 1990s Problems Meme (24 Pics)

The 1990s was a special time in history with its own unique set of problems. Here’s a look back at all the hardships we had to endure for those 10 grueling years. (via quickmeme)

Previously:

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to Best of the 1990s Problems Meme (24 Pics)

1. bonnie says:

I don’t get the one about the gameboy… neither does my hubby or any of my friends! Can anybody explain??

• Jeff Wysaski says:

Gameboys don’t have a backlight. So you need a well lit room (or headlights from a car behind you) to see the screen.

• Chris says:

Oh, man…most of these hit me real deep. Nothing sucked worse than getting excited about a Happy Meal toy and being crushed by already having that toy. :(

• Zenab says:

lol Yeah, But guess what me and my brother went to get the latest ones and we told the sales person we will only order IF you can let us have a toy of our own choice :P and we got the ones we wanted.
          I felt so good when the rest of the kids were complaining about theirs.

P.S: we both are in our mid 20s. There are still few benefits of being a grown up and the negotiation skills.

• SchmidtUltra says:

Should have bought a GameGear.

i understood it because of my experience of reading books in cars, even though i never played a gameboy i assumed it was talking about the same issue, hahaha.

2. Amanda says:

That was too much of my sucky childhood all at once.

3. snuzzle says:

Bahahahaha. Yeah… so much all of this. I can’t even count how much time I wasted with that stupid TV Guide channel.

4. luuuvthebeach says:

I have a great sense of humor, and sometimes the silliest of stuff makes me laugh .. I didnt even crack a smile at any of these. What introverted geek wrote these?

5. Brian says:

TV Guide was a weekly publication, not a monthly, back in the ’90s.

If these are the things people worry about, no wonder the world is in such a mess – superficial, egocentric and boring.

7. Allison says:

Absolutely love this (and relate to it 100%)!

8. KS says:

ahh, high school. god i’m old.

9. kristina says:

loved it, hilarious. Takes me back to a much simpler time :-) Glad to have lived it.

10. nwgsmom says:

Lol relate to pretty much all of these. To add to the vh1 mtv flippin that terrible moment when u waited too long to flip and that song uve been waiting for for friggin hours is on the last line!

11. Tim says:

Geez, I forgot how bad the late 20th century sucked….

12. Dexter Sixx says:

Lol..though the last one is a copy of number fourteen (counting down from top)….wonder if they accidentally uploaded the wrong one…now I want to know what the one that would have went in the doubles spot would have said..lol

13. Gram E.A. says:

Great perspective on the teen yrs in the 90s. Glad you’ve all grown up to be real people!

14. Jay says:

I’m 12 and understand all of these completely and thought all of them were funny :I