Funny Pic Dump (3.27.12)

@PyrBliss

Pie Comic

meaf / via

liz climo

sebastien millon

neorush

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Funny Pic Dump (3.27.12)

1. Ded says:

Fucking scrap post never come back

2. Dana says:

Okay – I just don’t get the Yolo Middle. Am I stupid or just missing something?

3. shannon says:

YOLO means you only live once, it’s something popular among kids these days, they use it to justify them doing stupid things..

ex: Jumped out of a moving cat today because yolo.

4. VM says:

I don’t want to come off as biased against homosexuals or anything (because I’m not), but everyone knows the choice isn’t whether you want to be gay, straight, or bi, but what gender you choose to fuck. They know this, we know this, but they post “humorous” little memes pretending to ridicule the belief (despite the fact that there is no factual evidence to support their beliefs either) so that everyone knows not to breach the fucking topic or they’ll consider it a hate crime because they’d feel to ashamed to face up to the fact that it’s their choices that led to their Christian father disowning them. It’s that passive aggressive bullshit that I can’t fucking stand.

• M says:

Your comment is ridiculous. The point of the post was to mock the fact that so many heterosexual people ask the question “What turned you gay?” It’s just reversing the question to put it in perspective… is that a problem? I’m pretty sure that’s a widely used tool in common rhetoric.

Yeah, sounds like you’re REALLY unbiased against gays. Your -opinion- about disappointing “their Christian father” made me both amused and sad, since there’s 10 of reasons you should have just kept your bigotry to yourself:

1) casting the first stone, (John 8:7) so unless I’m replying to Jesus here (my bad, if so, please forgive me), you’ve done a lot of finger pointing in your short post (since I’m choosing not to align myself with the Bible as a direct, literal, dictated, perfect record of God’s word, I’m perfectly happy to call YOU out on YOUR bullshit)

2) Proverbs 6:19 basically says not to cause grief among brothers, so you’re doing it wrong.

3) Romans 8:37-39 says, essentially, God still loves them, so, get your facts straight (oh wait, there’s contradictory info in the bible… geez… uh, let me get back to you on that…)

4) John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 both state pretty clearly that who you choose to sleep with has nothing to do with whether or not you’ll be saved,

5) Ephesians 4:2 and 1 John 4:9-11 are ethically opposed to your post,

6)your statements sound like a regurgitation of someone else’s “sermon”- seriously do some research into this, and go on a “fact finding” mission, because you’re hatred (and “interpretation” of non-hetorosexual behavior) is evidence of ignorance

7)Proverbs 10:12 – be a lover, not a hater,

8) Ephesians 2:4-5 says “by grace” we have been saved, not by “not sleeping with members of the same sex” we have been saved,

9) funny that John 1:1,14 and Hebrews 2:17 says there is no way we can appease God. That is why God became one of us g)Matthew 5:28-2 says you’ve basically committed rape, and I’m pretty sure God doesn’t like that, either. I mean, really, if we’re going to take things literally, you should have gouged your eyes out by now,

10) you’re effin and jeffin a lot for someone who is taking a “christian” moral high ground.

BTW, prefixing closed minded, offensive statements with “I don’t want to come off as” or “I don’t mean to be” and then continuing to make the statement isn’t fooling anyone. It just means you recognize your behavior is inappropriate but you’re going to do it anyway.

Knowledge and peace – hope you find them. You can be a believer, love Jesus and follow his teachings, and still be a well educated critical thinker, I promise.

-Sees 1 and realizes it will probably be a dual reason list-
        “Here’s 10 reasons why”
        HolyCrap O.O
        XD

5. yes it tickles says:

lol cotton balls

6. v says:

Anytime you post something that starts off with “I don’t want to come off as biased against ….”, you are going to be interpreted as being biased against whatever you choose to write next; also, your argument in your post is imbecilic (I’ll give you time to look that word up).

I want to be as biased as possible, FUCK all who get off on complaining about stuff like this. It’s like where on a boat full of morons that are more concerned with how there captain is gay, then the fact the boat itself is sinking. NEXT SUBJECT!!