How to Eat Food (11 Pics)

Guys, if you’re not eating your food like this, then you’re doing it wrong.

Okay, maybe that last one is just be me…

More Funny Stuff:

This entry was posted in Original Content and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to How to Eat Food (11 Pics)

1. Amanda says:

I feel so un-alone in my compulsive eating habits now :o except for the poptart thing… I leave the crust for last because it’s the best in my opinion. (and the three bites thing may be just you as well)

2. RedDeadRedundant says:

I’ve been eating my food like that :)

3. Mandy says:

I represent all of the above except the last. I would eat the corn first, then the spuds, then the meat. I cannot mix my foods like that. Go to fast food – eat the fries, then the sandwich. Go to Italian – eat salad, eat bread, eat all chicken off carbonara, eat all peas, eat all pancetta, then eat all pasta.

OMG, I’m a freak!

• Karen H says:

You are not a freak. This is what I do, too. However, I eat in order of expense in case I get full. Don’t want to fill up on salad and take the steak or whatever home in a doggie bag.

Fast food…definitely eat the fries first. Nothing worse than cold fries. The burger must be touched until all fries are gone.

same…i always eat the things i like most last…so i can enjoy them

4. Amy says:

YES at the last one! finally i am not alone!

5. Genia Ladue says:

Making your own fruit salad is not hard; you just need to prepare its ingredients. And the ingredients used are neither extinct nor hard to find, you can just whip out your wallet and make the march to the nearest grocery store.’

Have a look at the most popular article on our own web page
    <="http://www.caramoan.ph/caramoan-tinago-island/

6. Sinni says:

I read the pizza thing with a burned tongue! >.< At least I eat Oreos and Doritos normally. xD

7. Mruthula says:

I also eat my food like that but I eat the food that I like the last so I can enjoy them.

8. me says:

I eat the taco left to right, and then lick the meat and stuff off of the plate that fell out.