The Best of the Friend Zone Fiona Meme (20 Pics)

Those clever rubes at reddit have jumped on a new meme this week. This one’s called Friend Zone Fiona, and if you’re a guy who has a really great girl friend that’s not a girlfriend, then you can definitely relate.

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Best of the Friend Zone Fiona Meme (20 Pics)

1. Leftofdeth says:

Ahhh… this reminds me of just about ALL of the crazy girls I’ve ever known.

Be good looking and that doesn’t happen.

3. NinjaK says:

I think every guy has been there. The best way to get out of it is to never be in it.

4. Spectre says:

Stupidly enough, i liked a girl like this for about 3 years
    Funnily enough, the girl i like now has a boyfriend
    I’m not learning yet am I?

5. Weston Powers says:

The best solution to these problems is to stop talking and leave.

she looks like malin ackerman

Funny enouh, the girl who did these exact things to me is named Fiona too! lol.. Its like a cursed name..

HA HA IT IS A CURSED NAME lololool XD so RANDOM!

9. Matt says:

Hooray sexism.

There is no such thing as the friendzone. If you are attracted to a girl, you should tell her. She doesn’t owe you sex or romance for being her friend.

10. Leykis Fan says:

The only reason men should talk to women is to get laid. Men use friendship as a sort of Trojan Horse to get in your pants. Ladies, any guy friend is just a guy who tried and failed to get with you. We just want sex. Don’t believe me? Call up any of your guy friends and tell him to come over and fuck the hell out of you, and see if he isn’t at your door before you can hang up the phone.

11. matt says:

matt you are so wrong. if she’s my friend she clearly owes me sex…or a sandwhich. thats the role of women

12. nathan says:

Wow, this is happening to me before my eyes!!

Yes, women can’t “just be friends” with men, friendship and kindness is something only to be exchanged for sex. What? Your female friend doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you, she simply thought friendship was a thing she was allowed have? What a cold bitch!