A Handy Map of Hell

Have you ever wondered what hell looks like? If so, then the map below should be pretty handy.

This entry was posted in Original Content and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to A Handy Map of Hell

1. Allison says:

If there’s an Arby’s I’m there!

2. Gerold says:

No Macs or Apple just Microsoft computers that constantly crash …

3. Patrick Carroll says:

I’ve always preferred this map: http://www.theonion.com/articles/tenth-circle-added-to-rapidly-growing-hell,507/

Though, if a tenth circle can be added, I’m sure an eleventh can be added for smug Mac users, as a sort of extra prize for the sin of pride.

4. Joe Blow says:

Hmmm… Hitler’s room in Satan’s mansion. Where’s that old monster Stalin – the cold water guest house?

5. Bob says:

Correction needed: In Chicago it’s never called a freeway. Expressway, please. And I-90 is too vague. Do you mean The Dan Ryan (south from the Loop) or The Kennedy (from the Loop to O’Hare)?

6. martina says:

they left out my former employer petsmart..now that place truly WAS hell and should have been added to this map.

7. Bill Wright says:

Two thoughts..
    First, don’t thing the 101 is all that bad. The 405? THAT is Hell.
    Second, I believe there is an organization chart of Heaven that is equally grueling in the Heinlein novel Job: A Comedy of Justice. That is to be viewed.

And I agree…there should be a special place in Hell for sanctimonious Mac/iPhone/iPad users to have it out with equally sanctimonious “other” platform folks. I even back off on my Android crusade because of a fear of that place–and I don’t even much believe in Hell…

8. Rick Edwards says:

Where’s the call center? Those places are pieces of Hell.