Weekend Pic Dump (3.6.11)

by Jason Lee

I Slept With Your Wife

Stop crying!

via reddit

——

This entry was posted in Pic Dumps and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Weekend Pic Dump (3.6.11)

1. assface says:

suck my dick!

How articulate. Nevermind, you’re much too stupid to comprehend that. Fucktard. Bet you know that one.

• Articulation says:

I guarantee you didn’t know fucktard isn’t a word. Also a , is needed after “that.” Fucktard is neither a word nor a complete sentence. So you two ignorami can shut up.

I agree with Articulation. XD

• Wah?? says:

I won’t even bother trying to be perfect with my grammar or spelling or punctuation. but if your going to correct people do it right. please… and you forgot quotation marks around your “,” and you forgot a “,” after “So.” SO….. Plus the guy just randomly saying “suck my dick!” should NOT be backed up by someone of your intelligence.

• No One says:

I do believe that fucktard would be a compound word. Instead of saying “fucking retard”, you would say fucktard in its place to convey the same message. Making your rant invalid. It may not be a real word, or a complete sentence, but it is a word derived from 2 different words.

• suck my dick assface says:

Nom nom nom

• bitchasssssssssssslolumaddd? says:

lol

2. Arti for the Win says:

I never knew someone can take such a dump on someones’ chest by using grammar. Ten points for griffindor

you are all shitt at leaving Comments as I like to see the about the chosen subject as in Weekend Pic Dump (3.6.11) I quit like most of them butt thay are all good

4. Johnny says:

I have a huge scrotum that I would like to rest on your chin.

5. lamar says:

Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

6. bitchasssssssssssslolumaddd? says:

aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These are pretty hilarious

8. DC says:

While Fucktard would not be found in Webster’s, it is a contraction of Fucker and Retard. New words are constantly being made up and then added after the fact into dictionaries (see “bling”). And no, I don’t believe that they need a comma. If done for emphasis, it is correct that he leave the singular word alone, creating it’s own statement. However, he does need a semicolon between Nevermind and You’re.

Yay for being the douche that corrects other douches’ grammar!

9. These comments are petty hilarious! Half Baked Potatoes