15 Funny Screencaps From Movies and TV Shows

Here are some random screencaps I found over the past several days. Hopefully a few of your favorite movies and TV shows are in here:

——

If you liked this, then other humor blog posts you may like include:

This entry was posted in Images and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to 15 Funny Screencaps From Movies and TV Shows

1. dj says:

I don’t get it…it’s just images of movie scenes with the captions from those scenes? I can’t believe someone would take the time to compile this list. And I’m even more shocked that someone on StumbleUpon thought it was cool/funny enough to favorite.

• PR says:

You took the time to comment on it, so what does that say about you?

• CrackedPepper86 says:

I can’t believe you took the time to comment on something you obviously detest so much. Maybe you should get a life.

• Steve says:

So comments should just be full of people saying “Lol! This is great!” and “I really like this list!”? If people want comments they should expect good and bad. And if it’s a list like this, lots of bad.

• Anony says:

I don’t get it… how can you be so fail?

• InYourFace says:

your just mad that you can’t understand the simplicity of the jokes made here. “I can’t believe someone would take the time to compile this list.” dude I can’t believe your parents would take the time to make you ._.

i laughed :]

3. Lewkis says:

If you dont like it don’t comment. Because I liked and seeing different opinions than mine makes me angry!

4. enertron says:

I gotta agree, this is neither clever or amusing, like the parody verticals. I am commenting out of blind rage

5. Pingback: 20 More Funny Screencaps From Movies and TV |

6. Save our bluths says:

I’ve got to say I love it. Amazing quotes from my favorite movies and I was especially excited to see 2 arrested development!!

7. MasacruAlex says:

This page is awesome XD loved the pics. Keep em coming. To haters? Go swallow stuff.

8. Kirsi says:

Hee.. I loved the last one from Step Brothers <3 Much love to these pictures.

9. Black_Cat says:

well… i don’t care what these haters are saying. I enjoyed this :)

10. C'mon on! says:

Everyone has the right to do whatever they want and as they please. If they want to be creative and follow their interests then so be it. Live your own life. Don’t judge others because you don’t like it .. grow up.

11. commenting says:

wow, so I have to say I might like this just for the shit going on in the comments.
    lmfao

12. Kylie says:

haters gonna hate. i, personally, enjoyed the list.

• Antikylie says:

That’s because you’re an idiot. These are just scenes from movies and TV shows with the captions turned on, as stated. They’re not even the most clever moments. It’s a mentally handicapped list. This is a waste of time and the person who made it should feel bad about it.

13. KIF says:

This is much better than half the shit that people funny on Stumble. It’s twice as good as any demotivational poster just based on some of these classic sitcom lines.

Keep up the good work.

14. KIF says:

find funny**********

15. Delephonte Rasishente D'MacLearason says:

Yo, cuz iza likum. They funny. keepity cumin. (fartsphhhhhh)

16. Joey says:

haha don’t, worry, it was a funny list, these people are just mad because you didn’t put the same two images over and over again and make up text of your own that wouldn’t have been funny anyway, or put text over a picture of cats, or whatever them crazy kids are doin these days.