What Your Computer Desktop Wallpaper Says About You

Almost everyone tries to customize their computer desktop with a unique background wallpaper. In many cases, looking at someone’s chosen image can give you a pretty good indication of what they’re all about. Check out the images below to learn what your computer desktop wallpaper says about you:

——

If you liked this, then other humor blog posts you may like include:

This entry was posted in Images and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to What Your Computer Desktop Wallpaper Says About You

1. gökhan says:

my wallpaper doesn’t fit anywhere: it’s a colorful artistic one with characters that look like from a bizarre cartoon.

• Pleated Jeans says:

hmm. sounds inspiring. here’s what it says about you: creative. day dreamer. unconventional. a huge fan of nachos.

• June says:

So is mine. Maybe we have the same one?

Mine is of a blue box creature feeding little black rabbits with a carrot. Two rainbows and a green field in the background. And lots of clouds and sparkles.

We must be insane.

2. window says:

Neither does mine…It’s a photo of a church blowing up with a burning tree next to it.
    And there’s buzzards. And gravestones.
    What does that make me?

3. pilot21 says:

I don’t use wallpaper. I just have a black background on my desktop. :P

4. Ian says:

So, uh, I have a picture of Bubba and Flapjack, what does that mean?

5. Pingback: 7 Worthless Lessons We Learned From TV’s “Very Special Episodes” |

6. Pingback: CSI: Firefox Custom Toolbar |

7. Karen says:

I have a neutral, mid-gray desktop. Plain. Real plain. So I can go all wild and crazy with Photoshop without any distractions.

8. Pingback: A Life’s Story Told Through Computer Error Messages |

9. Lucy says:

Welll, my desktop is an anime character… so I guess that falls into the video game category, because it pretty much describes me ^^

10. sara says:

I have got BOOBS on my desktop….what does it mean? :p

11. starsplash says:

mine’s not on here, I have a bright red nebula with a lot of stars behind it, taken off google images.

12. Felix says:

My wallpaper is my favorite singer Kylie Minogue with the posed for her new album cover Aphrodite, slightly altered with clouds and all to give a heavenly and ethereal blue look .. What does that say about me? of course other than that I m a Kylie fan :P

13. Josie says:

I got A Tribe Called Quest. no music category? laaaame.

14. Bill says:

My desktop pic is a fractal pattern.

15. PotterFan says:

My desktop doesn’t fit in any of these. It’s an abstract picture with blue glowing stuff that flows around the picture with a black backround.

16. Leilabeth says:

i have one of the Victoria’s Secret Pink Nation wallpapers that i got of their facebook… it’s the black one with a pink heart sunthing in the middle with a white dog in the middle of it… please tell me what that says about me!

17. KayBeQueenBee says:

I have none of those things! My wallpaper is all black with white lettering that reads: “Hello. I am your wallpaper.” (And I love you)……………..what does that say about me?

18. Aidan says:

My desktop wallpaper is a renassaince painting with KISS facepaint over the people’s faces: http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/072010/propaganda-13.jpg

What does this say about me?

19. SimbaAya says:

(I have two computers…) My desktop has a set of tricolor tan pointed pitts (mother and pup), since I study dog color genetics and absolutely love that pattern.

However, my laptop has a Sburb house made of glyphs with the bold text “It’s just a game”. What does that say about me? (It’s not for a game, not yet. We have no release date, after all!)